Leading Ladies of Vancouver
Leading Ladies Vancouver will be hosting a monthly Meetup to share our knowledge and educate women to help them build confidence and clarity around making financial decisions in life. We want to create a community of women who will continue to inspire and empower other women to do the same. Each month we will have different speakers come and join us to share their knowledge with the Leading Ladies members. Each meeting will provide new and exciting tools, knowledge, and advice for everyone who attends in a safe and non-judgemental space.
Women often have a negative / non-powerful relationship with money, and we are here to show you that money matters are completely within your understanding and grasp. We, at Leading Ladies believe that confidence is achieved through education, and we are here to educate you in all things money related.
- Have you ever wondered about how to set up a proper budget to keep track of your income and expenses?
- Do you want to learn more about setting short term and long term goals and ensuring you reach them?
- Do you worry about what your financial situation might be if you chose to separate from your spouse? Do you want to be financially independent?
- Are you living paycheque to paycheque?
- Do you want a retirement plan?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with financial information and therefore feel you can’t make any decisions?
- Or are you simply interested in learning more about strategies that will help you build long-term wealth?
If you relate to any of these situations listed above, then this is the group for you!
Leading Ladies Vancouver is led by Laura Chanin, Laura MacCormack and Sayo Nickerson. We are all extremely passionate about guiding women to financing success through education. We are professional advisors in the real estate and finance world and feel that this segment of the market is underserved. Women can be wise decision makers and great providers -for ourselves and others -we just need to build the confidence to make those decisions for ourselves. And the great news is: your current financial situation does not matter!
Join us, invite your friends, and take control of your financial matters.