Have you been wanting to buy a home or investment property in Vancouver, but feel like you have been priced out of the market?
This month’s Leading Ladies workshop is going to show you how you can attain this dream and start building for your retirement.
Our guest speaker Lisa Niro, a lawyer with Bell Alliance, and Leading Ladies’ Laura MacCormack from Clever Lending will be going over the technical side of various ownership strategies, while Shannon McNulty from Team Nickerson RE/MAX will show you some real examples of what her clients have done.
- What co-ownership means in the context of real estate
- How to finance a joint purchase
- The ins and outs of owning a home with a rental suite
- How to do a joint venture to get you into the real estate investment market
- How to structure a co-ownership agreement
- The legal side of becoming a landlord
- What kinds of properties make sense for this kind of venture
- How to analyze a good property
We will show you how you can buy a property in Vancouver with the helps of friends and family, or by making use of a rental suite.
Join us, invite your friends, and take control of your financial matters.
6:30 – 6:45 is doors and networking, so come early! Session starts at 6:45 and ends at 8:15
Speaker Bio: Lisa practices law in the areas of real estate and estate planning. She enjoys assisting clients with complex transactions and unique situations. By helping her clients understand the issues and all options available to them, Lisa is able to develop solutions that give her clients confidence and comfort.