May 28th – Saving money – Travel deals, negotiating your cell phone and other household utilities and tips for grocery shopping.
Looking to save up for a big ticket item, like a vacation, but don’t know where to find the extra cash? This month’s Leading Ladies evening will be full of tips to lean out your monthly budget without doing without! Speaking of vacations, guest speaker Dori Giffin will be teaching us ways to maximize our travel budget.
Reduce your monthly spending:
- Negotiate with your service providers. Learn which providers negotiate, who to ask for, and what to say to reduce your monthly bills.
- Lean your grocery bills by using some easy to implement tricks.
- Get things and services without using your cash. How alternative currencies work.
- Payment processing – For Business Owners
- Travel Tips, save money on your next vacation, how working with a travel agent can save you money, why buy travel insurance
Have specific questions? We’ll have lots of time for Q&A.
Doors open at 6:30, presentation will begin at 6:45, with one break and networking time at the end of the evening.
These events sell out fast, so book your spot early to ensure your seat!