Home buying can be a daunting and complex process. But with a little knowledge at your finger tips, and the right advice, it doesn’t have to be. Leading Ladies is offering a great event to show you how to analyze the cost of ownership in the Vancouver real estate market. In this comprehensive seminar, we will be crunching numbers and showing examples of what is possible – and most importantly – including ALL the costs, not just the closing price.
Mortgage Broker, Laura MacCormack and REALTOR®, Sayo Nickerson will be leading this seminar.
- Is it cheaper to continue renting?
- Can you afford a second property?
- Do you need to sell your first home to upgrade, or can you rent it out?
- How does the low cost of borrowing money really compare to the high cost of housing?
- If you’ve been wondering whether or not now is a good time to get into the market – or upgrade your current situation – this is a great seminar to attend!
As usual, there will be plenty of time to ask specific questions.
Doors open at 6:30, presentation will begin at 6:45, with one break and networking time at the end of the evening.
Tickets are only $10. These events sell out fast, so book your spot early to ensure your seat!